Foundation, to promote artistic expression as a yearning for beauty, giving everyone – regardless of age and experience – the chance to follow this inspiration that Maestro Meneghetti sought in himself and all mankind throughout his life.
The theme of the 2019 Prize is “The Artist and the Art as Harmony of Life” and will be awarded to the work that best expresses this theme for its communicative capacity, expressive quality and originality, among the PAINTING, SCULPTURE AND PHOTOGRAPHY sections.
The Meneghetti International Art Prize 2019 Edition intends to confer the following Prizes:
– Prize for the finalists:
the works will be featured in the collective exhibition that will be organized at the premises of the Antonio Meneghetti Scientific and Humanistic Research Foundation in Lizori, and published in the catalogue of said collective exhibition;
– Prize for the winning work in each section:
– 5.000 € for the winner in each section: PAINTING – SCULPTURE – PHOTOGRAPHY
– exhibition of the winning works in two exhibition events organised by the Foundation within one year after the prize-giving ceremony.
– 7-night stay for two persons (transfer not included) in the splendid Umbria, between Assisi and Spoleto, at Borgo Lizori Art & Relais
Applications shall be submitted online exclusively, by registering on www.antoniomeneghetti.ch and following the instructions on the website itself, no later than 19 October 2019, by:
– filling out the specifically dedicated participation request, including the applicant’s personal information as well as contact information (e-mail and phone number), and a one-page curriculum vitae.
Submission shall be in English and Italian exclusively or the participation request shall be rejected;
– uploading three photographs representing the work that the applicant wishes to participate with, it being understood that the candidate will need to match all admission criteria regarding the MENEGHETTI INTERNATIONAL ART PRIZE 2
dimensions and characteristics of the work, under penalty of exclusion from participation in the Prize;
– applicants may only participate with one work for each section. A new registration must be completed for each work proposed.
For further information please contact the Prize Organization Secretary Office at the following email email@example.com.
The Prize Jury for the 2019 Edition is being defined. The Jury has the right not to award the prize, in case there are no worthy research proposals. The prize not assigned will be used for the purposes of the Foundation.
For anything not expressly stated here, please refer to the provisions of the Meneghetti International Art Prize terms and conditions, which are integral part of this announcement and regulate who can participate, the participation methods, and the criteria and procedures for selection.
The finalists will be published on January 20, 2020
This announcement, the application forms and the terms and conditions can all be freely accessed and downloaded from www.antoniomeneghetti.ch.